Machine Operator - Full-time / Part-time
Mixing Machine Operator needed in Denver, PA! Great pay and benefits. Apply now for interview!
Shift: 2nd - 3pm - 11pm M-F
Position involves setting up and using an industrial mixer to make compounds that will be turned into plastic pellets for their clients.
- Use a "travelers data form" that follows the product from raw materials through finished product
- read the form and select the correct ingredients and measure the correct amount to make the product correctly
- need to set up and adjust machine as per specs
- will clean out machine between production runs to ensure no cross contamination
- will be responsible to maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- accurately document tasks and sequence the tasks are performed in
- requires ability to multitask and close attention to detail
- Some forklift to move material
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Apply now or reach out if interested.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.