Restaurant Assistant Manager
Burger King Reading, Pennsylvania
restaurant assistant manager restaurant team safety ram people food safety gps hospitality operations driver's license
March 23, 2023
We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Managers (RAM)to join our team. Our restaurants are staffed with amazing people, and we are looking for more. The RAM supports the Restaurant General Manager in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people, delivering great and friendly guest experiences and producing top line sales. They do this by learning, managing and teaching restaurant systems effectively to achieve goals, develop people and provide excellent service. This includes, but is not limited to, food safety, inventory management, managing crew, daily maintenance and cleaning, quality food production, safety and security, scheduling and training. RAM bonus on performance, both operationally and financially.
- Ensure your team provides outstanding service and satisfied guests.
- Hire, train and coach the team.
- Utilize GPS Hospitality Systems to run a great restaurant every shift, every day.
- Implement restaurant controls, especially cash & inventory.
- Set and meet restaurant goals for service, operations and financial results.
- Meet all operational standards, including speed of service, food safety and cleanliness.
- Meet positive food and labor variance and take appropriate action to improve results.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Work all shifts (breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night & weekends) as required by the business.
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in restaurant operations.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the team.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Follow all government regulations, employment laws, food safety and operations policies and implement all accounting controls.
- Any / all other duties as assigned by the Restaurant General Manager (RGM).
- 1-3 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail setting
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume setting
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- ServSafe certification preferred
About our benefits: We offer a passionate, fun and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team, along with
- Strong, performance-based bonus program
- Regular performance reviews
- Health & Life Benefits
- HSA programs
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program
- Career development through structured training programs
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, lineage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
1-3 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail setting
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Excellent customer service skills
Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume setting
Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
Must be at least 18 years of age
ServSafe certification preferred
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- The Essentials of RSA Certificate: Everything You Need to Know
- Empowering Nurses to Provide Exceptional Care: An Overview of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- The Role of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board in Ensuring Competent and Qualified Nurse Practitioners