CNC Wood Machine Operator - Full-time / Part-time
We are hiring a CNC operator for a manufacturing company in Macungie, PA. Below is a summary of the job:
Job duties include:
- Operation of the Thermwood CNC machine according to specifications for wood parts.
- Setting up jobs using existing computer programs.
- Checking for part specifications/measurement at set intervals during shift.
- Reporting any deviations to specs of machined parts to supervisor immediately.
- Occasional operation of hand-held routers and other shop tools is also required.
Operating the CNC in this department requires:
- Competently operating the machine as trained or instructed.
- Possess basic computer experience and the ability to read a ruler and use calipers.
- Requires basic math skills and the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
First shift - (Monday - Friday)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.