Customer Experience Lead-Logan Valley
A Victoria’s Secret & Co Customer Experience Lead is a values-based leader who delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to drive and grow top-line sales. Based on store volume, this role reports to either the Store Manager or the Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience Lead is primarily responsible for driving and growing top-line sales by selling, leading the sales floor, and coaching associates in the moment. In addition, the Customer Experience Lead supports operational excellence through maintaining visual standards, payroll management, and merchandise availability.
All Store Leadership Team responsibilities include:
- Leading and demonstrating company values within the store.
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences in the role of the Customer Sales lead through coaching, zoning, team selling and personally selling.
- Conducting associate observations
- Displaying an understanding of all associate roles and ensuring all roles work for the good of the team and the customer.
- Linking results to behaviors and actions to drive top-line sales.
- Managing labor hours within the store to drive top line sales and profit.
- Owning the overall appearance and presentation of brand by maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Collaborating with Sales Leadership Teams to ensure seamless communication and execution of required actions of the brand.
- Demonstrating and leading company policy and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned, including but not limited to: Floorset execution, Product launch support, onboarding, and shipment processing.
Click here for benefit details related to this position.